top of page

Need help now?

If you or a veteran needs immediate assistance, help is always available

If this is an emergency

Call 111 if you - or someone you know - are in immediate danger

If you need to talk

If you or someone else is not in immediate danger - but still need to talk - the following organisations can help:


Need to talk? 1737 


Lifeline Aotearoa



1737 - Phone or text a trained counsellor 

0800 693 438

0800 543 354

0800 726 666

If you need support


Healthline can help you if you're freeling unwell but not sure whether you need to see a doctor.  It's staffed by registered nurses who are specialists in assessing and advising over the phone.

Call Healthline on 0800 611 116

Royal NZ Returned and Services Association (RSA)

The RSA honours and supports both current and ex-service members.  It can provide financial and other support through its networks in NZ

For assistance for all Service personnel and their families, contact your nearest 

bottom of page