Wednesday, 31 May 2023, 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM Online (Zoom)
This brief informative online event aims to help you understand your entitlements and any other support that we can offer you.
You will hear answers to commonly asked questions and you can also ask questions of our staff. You can ask a question when you register.
How to join
- Step1Reserve your spot on EventbriteYou’ll be able to ask us a question when you fill out the short form. We’ll answer your questions at the event. Reserve your spot on Eventbrite
- Step2Join the Zoom at 6pm on Wednesday 31 MayWe’ll email you a Zoom link with more information before the event starts. You can use that link to join from 5:30pm onwards.
Tips for using Zoom
- We recommend signing up and downloading Zoom ahead of time. Sign-up to Zoom at https://zoom.us/signup(external link)
- You can use the browser version of Zoom, or the desktop app version of Zoom.
- You can use a mobile device, a tablet or an iPad, but a laptop or desktop will give you a better experience.
- You don’t need a Zoom account to come to the event. You will just need to enter your name and email address. You can use a Zoom account if you have one.
- The Zoom links will only work between 5:30pm to 7:00pm on Wednesday 31 May. The link won’t work outside that time.
More details about getting the most out of Zoom(external link)